Your case, right where you want it
Host your data on-site or with your preferred provider for ultimate security and control.
Make the hosting decision that’s right for you, not them.
Whether you’re building a business that requires margin or looking to establish a partnership with a trusted company for your next case or project, we’ll provide the ‘optionality’ that suits your business needs.
iCONECT gives you the options you need to deploy a system and stand-up cases in ways that fit your business model.
In your facility behind your own firewall.
- Unlike cloud-only solutions, the system can be deployed behind the firewall or in a firm’s data-center with ease giving the ultimate in access and control.
- Once installed the system can adopt internal Security and IT best practices.
With our worldwide network of Legal Service Providers
- Ideal when services are required to complement the project.
- Working hands for collection, setup, loading, data manipulation, translation, project management.
- Seasoned in all aspects of eDiscovery.
- System and/or case runs in the LSPs facility or data center.
Managed infrastructure so that you can focus on your project goals
- Ideal for firms who want a packaged software with infrastructure solution.
- Effortless startup. GB based pricing flexibility. Unlimited review.
- Licensees can set up, manage users, load data, administer and produce.
- iCONECT SaaS manages the hardware, backups, patching, redundancy and infrastructure security.
Run on your own hardware and get some help to get your project started
- Our team of NetworX partners are seasoned eDiscovery experts.
- As independent contractors, you can get the help when you need it.
Location, location, location
In your infrastructure managed by your IT
- leverage the power of your hardware, workflows, best practices and expertise
- link to your own Active Directory and security
- ideal for highly secure projects
- better manage jurisdictional issues
IN THE CLOUD
Supporting deployments in Tier 1 or private clouds
- get guidance on setting up your system in the cloud through Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, or through a private system
- you have full access to the system without the hardware management headaches