Administrator Certification, designed to equip administrators with the tools necessary to manage any type of review, is available to individuals employed by a company with an iCONECT-XERA server, or an affiliated partner. The course covers all of iCONECT-XERA’s features, empowering administrators to set up efficient workflows and maximize the user experience. Classes are designed for litigation support analysts, database and project managers, and others who want to learn how to create databases, load data and manage their iCONECT servers, as well as those who have received the Power Reviewer Certificate.
Note: The Power Reviewer Certificate is a requirement for this course.
Web Administration Certification
Web Administration Certification means the completion of the Web Administration course only (the details of which are listed below). Upon successful completion of the training, including written assessments and lab projects, you will receive a Web Administration certificate, a Certified iCONECT-XERA Web Administration logo for use on your company website and email signature line, and 24/7 access to iCONECT’s Technical Support team.
Courses for XERA Administrator Certification
Administrator Certification means the completion of the following courses:
- The Web Administration course, which includes the following:
- Create users, user groups and user roles for optimal system setup and security
- Create databases, fields and indexes so that users can easily review documents and their relationships in the collection
- Build and Maintain folder and coding layouts that are user friendly, easy to use and speed up review
- Use data and the iVIEW graphing tool to provide all team members with insight into the data, review status, and more
- The System Administration course, which includes the following:
- Creation clients, user groups, user roles and databases, including creation of database structures for optimal review purposes
- Data integration: images, natives, OCR; best practices to ensure that rolling loads are optimally integrated; and the setup of iCONECT-XERA templates for easier data integration
- Branding options to retain your brand in the software interface
- Troubleshooting of database and end user issues
Successful completion of the Web Administration and System Administrator courses, including written assessments and lab projects, qualifies students as certified iCONECT-XERA administrators for one (1) year. To retain administrator status, administrators must attend a recertification class annually (scroll down for details).
Upon completion of administrator training, students will receive the Certified iCONECT-XERA Administrator logo for use on their company website and email signature line, a login to iCONECT’s Technical Support Portal, 24/7 access to iCONECT’s Technical Support team, and a free administrator license.
Clients who own an iCONECT server must:
- Employ a minimum of two (2) Certified Administrators for the first iCONECT system
- Employ (1) Certified Administrator for each additional iCONECT system.
Training Dates Available:
|System Administration||March 20 – 22, 2018||1:00pm – 5:00pm||Online|
|Web Administration||April 17 – 19, 2018||1:00pm – 5:00pm||Online|
|System Administration||April 24 – 26, 2018||1:00pm – 5:00pm||Online|
|Web Administration||May 8 – 10, 2018||1:00pm – 5:00pm||Online|
|System Administration||May 15 – 17, 2018||1:00pm – 5:00pm||Online|
|Web Administration||June 5 – 7, 2018||1:00pm – 5:00pm||Online|
|System Administration||June 12 – 14, 2018||1:00pm – 5:00pm||Online|
|Web Administration||July 10 – 12, 2018||1:00pm – 5:00pm||Online|
|System Administration||July 24 – 26, 2018||1:00pm – 5:00pm||Online|
|Web Administration||August 7 – 9, 2018||1:00pm – 5:00pm||Online|
|System Administration||August 14 – 16, 2018||1:00pm – 5:00pm||Online|
Dates are subject to change.
*All times are Eastern Standard unless otherwise indicated.
Note that the time listed above is the maximum amount of time allotted for the class. Class times may be shorter, depending on factors such as administrator knowledge, product familiarity, and class size.