Administrator Certification, designed to equip administrators with the tools necessary to manage any type of review, is available to individuals employed by a company with an iCONECT server, or an affiliated partner. The course covers all of iCONECT’s features, empowering administrators to set up efficient workflows and maximize the user experience. Classes are designed for litigation support analysts, database and project managers, and others who want to learn how to create databases, load data and manage their iCONECT servers, as well as those who have received the Power Reviewer Certificate.
Note: The Power Reviewer Certificate is a requirement for this course.
Project Manager Certification
Project Manager Certification means the completion of the Project Manager course only (the details of which are listed below). Upon successful completion of the training, including written assessments and lab projects, you will receive a Project Manager certificate, a Certified iCONECT Project Manager logo for use on your company website and email signature line, and 24/7 access to iCONECT’s Technical Support team.
Courses for Administrator Certification
Administrator Certification means the completion of the following courses:
- The Project Manager Certification course, which includes the following:
- Set up a workflow for a pre-loaded client and database so users can easily review documents and their relationships in the collection
- Create users, user groups and user roles for optimal system setup and security
- Create and manage fields, and create folder and coding layouts that are easy to use and speed up review
- Create annotation, comment, and batch sets to ensure different review groups have access to the content they need
- The Administrators Certification course, which includes the following:
- Create clients, user groups, user roles and databases, including creation of database structures for optimal review purposes
- Learn how to use database templates and user group templates to easily set up new client-matter setup with consistent security
- Data integration: images, natives, OCR; best practices to ensure that rolling loads are optimally integrated; and the use of iCONECT templates for easier data integration
- Branding options to retain your brand in the software interface
- Use the iVIEW graphing tool to give team members insight into data, review status, and more
- Set up a standard image production
If you are short on time, consider the Certified Administrator Fast Track course. This course combines the Project Manager and Administration classes into one compressed course, allowing you to earn all of the requirements you need to become a Certified Administrator. In this intensive five-day training course, you will learn how to set up a database from start to finish: we teach you how to create a database, load and update data and set up a standard workflow. Throughout the course, you will receive recommendations for managing security, indexing, and organizing your database to provide your users with the best review experience.
Successful completion of the Project Manager and Administrator courses (or the Certified Administrator Fast Track Course), including written assessments and lab projects, qualifies students as certified iCONECT administrators for one (1) year. To retain administrator status, administrators must attend a recertification class annually (scroll down for details).
Upon completion of administrator training, students will receive the Certified iCONECT Administrator logo for use on their company website and email signature line, a login to iCONECT’s Technical Support Portal, 24/7 access to iCONECT’s Technical Support team, and a free administrator license.
Clients who own an iCONECT server must:
- Employ a minimum of two (2) Certified Administrators for the first iCONECT system
- Employ (1) Certified Administrator for each additional iCONECT system.
Training Dates Available:
|Administrators Certification by Bri Morris, Technical Trainer||July 14 – 16, 2020||1:00pm to 5:00pm (EST)|
|Administrators Certification by Bri Morris, Technical Trainer||
August 4 – 6, 2020
|1:00pm to 5:00pm (EST)|
*All times are Eastern Standard unless otherwise indicated.
Please use the form below to register for our Administrator Training Classes. Full Administrator training is currently $2,250 USD. Web Administrator Certification is available for $1,125 USD. Annual Recertification is $750 USD. After registration, we will provide you with additional information. Please feel free to call us with any questions: (855) 915-8888.
Contact email@example.com for additional 2020 training dates.