Administrator Certification, designed to equip administrators with the tools necessary to manage any type of review, is available to individuals employed by a company with an iCONECT-XERA server, or an affiliated partner. The course covers all of iCONECT-XERA’s features, empowering administrators to set up efficient workflows and maximize the user experience. Classes are designed for litigation support analysts, database and project managers, and others who want to learn how to create databases, load data and manage their iCONECT servers, as well as those who have received the Power Reviewer Certificate.
Note: The Power Reviewer Certificate is a requirement for this course.
Web Administration Certification
Web Administration Certification means the completion of the Web Administration course only (the details of which are listed below). Upon successful completion of the training, including written assessments and lab projects, you will receive a Web Administration certificate, a Certified iCONECT-XERA Web Administration logo for use on your company website and email signature line, and 24/7 access to iCONECT’s Technical Support team.
Courses for XERA Administrator Certification
Administrator Certification means the completion of the following courses:
- The Web Administration course, which includes the following:
- Set up a workflow for a pre-loaded client and database so users can easily review documents and their relationships in the collection
- Create users, user groups and user roles for optimal system setup and security
- Create and manage fields, and create folder and coding layouts that are easy to use and speed up review
- Create annotation, comment, and batch sets to ensure different review groups have access to the content they need
- The System Administration course, which includes the following:
- Create clients, user groups, user roles and databases, including creation of database structures for optimal review purposes
- Learn how to use database templates and user group templates to easily set up new client-matter setup with consistent security
- Data integration: images, natives, OCR; best practices to ensure that rolling loads are optimally integrated; and the use of iCONECT-XERA templates for easier data integration
- Branding options to retain your brand in the software interface
- Use the iVIEW graphing tool to give team members insight into data, review status, and more
- Set up a standard image production
If you are short on time, consider the Certified Administrator Fast Track course. This course combines the Web Administration and System Administration classes into one compressed course, allowing you to earn all of the requirements you need to become an XERA Ceritified Administrator. In this intensive four-day training course, you will learn how to set up a database from start to finish: we teach you how to create a database, load and update data and set up a standard workflow. Throughout the course, you will receive recommendations for managing security, indexing, and organizing your database to provide your users with the best review experience.
Successful completion of the Web Administration and System Administrator courses (or the Certified Administrator Fast Track Course), including written assessments and lab projects, qualifies students as certified iCONECT-XERA administrators for one (1) year. To retain administrator status, administrators must attend a recertification class annually (scroll down for details).
Upon completion of administrator training, students will receive the Certified iCONECT-XERA Administrator logo for use on their company website and email signature line, a login to iCONECT’s Technical Support Portal, 24/7 access to iCONECT’s Technical Support team, and a free administrator license.
Clients who own an iCONECT server must:
- Employ a minimum of two (2) Certified Administrators for the first iCONECT system
- Employ (1) Certified Administrator for each additional iCONECT system.
Training Dates Available:
|Certified Admin, Fast Track||March 4 – 7, 2019||7:00pm – 12:00am||Online|
|Web Administration||March 19 – 21, 2019||1:00pm – 5:00pm||Online|
|System Administration||March 26 – 28, 2019||1:00pm – 5:00pm||Online|
|Web Administration||April 16 – 18, 2019||1:00pm – 5:00pm||Online|
|System Administration||April 23 – 25, 2019||1:00pm – 5:00pm||Online|
Dates are subject to change.
*All times are Eastern Standard unless otherwise indicated.
Note that the time listed above is the maximum amount of time allotted for the class. Class times may be shorter, depending on factors such as administrator knowledge, product familiarity, and class size.