NetworX Program Certification
NetworX Certification is designed to equip NetworX Partners with the tools necessary to manage any type of review, and is available to individuals who are members of the NetworX Partners Program. The course covers all of iCONECT-XERA’s features, empowering Partners to set up efficient workflows and maximize the user experience. The iCONECT-XERA Advanced Analytics course is designed to equip administrators with the tools necessary to fully utilize XERA’s Analytic features. It also includes a “train the trainer” course to prepare the NetworX Partner to train other XERA users.
The prerequisite for this training is to complete the end user videos, information found here, https://www.iconect.com/training-support/end-user-training/, and pass the exercises that follow.
Successful completion of NetworX Program training, including written assessments and lab projects, qualifies students as certified iCONECT-XERA NetworX Partners for one (1) year. To retain this status, NetworX Partners must attend a recertification class annually. Upon completion of NetworX training, students will receive the Certified XERA NetworX Partner certificate. Click here to review class dates.
We offer two tracks for our NetworX Program Partners:
NetworX Web Administration
This 3 half day course will review all of the features that set XERA apart and prepare the NetworX Partner for their Training, Consulting and Project Management needs, and includes:
- Creating Coding Panels
- Building Data Graphs
- Setting up User Accounts, User Groups and User Roles
- Running Productions
- Searching Records
- Reviewing Related Documents
This half day course covers the following analytic workflows:
- Group and review emails by message threads (Email Threading), and easily identify inclusive and pivot emails to speed review.
- Group and review Near Duplicate documents for consistent coding, and learn how to use Document Compare to quickly identify differences in similar documents.
- Retrieve and review Conceptually Similar documents, and learn how to utilize iCONECT-XERA’s Xmplar® “Custom Find Similar” to provide more specific and higher quality search results, resulting in fewer false positives.
- Tackle complex matters and collection volume with Distributed Sample document identification, intuitive Predictive Review coding, report graphs, automated learning and more.
Successful completion of NetworX Web Administration and XERA Analytics training, including written assessments and lab projects, qualifies students as certified NetworX Partners for one (1) year. To retain status, partners must attend a recertification class annually
Train the Trainer
This half day course covers how to train users to use XERA resources, and will include:
- Train the Trainer manual and slides
- User manual with exercises
- Links to Videos
- Database for in class Exercises
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for 2020 dates.