- How To Become Certified
- Training Certificates
- NetworX Certification
- Education Program
- iCONECT Xperts Blog
- weCONECT Podcast
- White Papers, Case Studies & Articles
- Pro Bono
- RFP Toolkit
- Upcoming Events
- Recorded Webinars
- Feature Request
- Developer SDK
- Partner Resource Center
Contact one of our customer support specialists via phone or email below to initiate live support assistance. One of our reps will connect with you shortly thereafter. The Live Support tool enables a member of our support team to view your desktop and share control of your mouse and keyboard to efficiently resolve your support issue.
How to Request Live Support
Simply call (855) 915-8888 (non-US +1 519-645-6190) or send an e-mail to request and schedule a time for live support.
How It Works: 4 Easy Steps
Your iCONECT representative will direct you to this page to initiate a live support session.
- Contact iCONECT Technical Support to arrange a Support Session at (855) 915-8888 (non-US +1 519-645-6190) or via email at email@example.com
- Then, click on the link below. You will be redirected to a Join Remote Support Session page. Enter the session ID provided by your iCONECT representative.
- You will then be prompted to download a small virus-free plug-in.
- With your permission, your support representative can view your screen and share control of your mouse and keyboard.
Note: You are in full control of your computer at all times. You always have overriding control of your mouse and keyboard, and you can end the screen-sharing session at any time.
If your iCONECT representative is not listed, please contact our technical support hotline at (855) 915-8888 (non-US +1 519-645-6190) or e-mail support.