You are now an iCONECT
Certified Project Manager or Administrator!
You are now a part of the Continued Online iCONECT Learning (COiL) for Certified Project Managers and Administrators! This is a growing group that is eager for knowledge and interested in staying current with iCONECT. Use our Learning Management System (LMS) to view upcoming webinars for COiL, and review your credit status.
MAINTAINING YOUR iCONECT CERTIFIED PROJECT MANAGER OR ADMINISTRATOR STATUS
We host monthly webinars that earn you COiL credits towards maintaining your status as an iCONECT Certified Project Manager or Administrator. Webinar topics keep you current with application updates, expand on functionalities not covered in the initial training, and deepen your understanding of complex features!
Project Managers and Administrators must achieve 36 credits by December 31st 2023. This is required to maintain certification and retains your access to our awesome Support team.
ABOUT THE WEBINARS
- Occur monthly, averaging 30 minutes
- Sign up for topics that interest you in the COiL System
- Earn credit by:
- Attending the session live via Zoom or watching the recording
- Passing the quiz/survey for the webinar
Complete at your own pace. After the initial webinar date, you have the rest of the year to earn that credit. Once you have enrolled, a registration confirmation and Zoom invite will be available to you.
*This time frame may be adjusted, depending on the course content for the webinar.
ACCESSING THE LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
You will receive an email from the COiL System asking you to set up your password. Once you have set up your password, you can:
- Watch the “Welcome” video to learn more about this process and how to navigate the tool.
- View your credit status, shown beside your name on the training dashboard. Credits are updated at the end of every month as you participate. Each January, your credits reset to 0.
- Use the catalog to sign up for upcoming webinars.
- Review past webinars at any time. (They may not be available for credit.)
We will send out monthly communications about all upcoming webinars to remind you of your credit goals. Even if you cannot attend live, sign up for the session so you can access the recording! Zoom invites for the webinars can be accessed in the module after registration and will be sent via email shortly before the session.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this process!