Congratulations! You are now an iCONECT Certified Project Manager or Administrator!
You are now a part of the Continued Online iCONECT Learning (COiL) for Certified Project Managers and Administrators! This is a growing group that is eager for knowledge and interested in staying current with iCONECT.
Use our Learning Management System (LMS) to view upcoming webinars for COiL and review your credit status.
MAINTAINING YOUR iCONECT CERTIFIED PROJECT MANAGER OR ADMINISTRATOR STATUS
We host monthly webinars that earn you COiL credits towards maintaining your status as an iCONECT Certified Project Manager or Administrator. Webinar topics keep you current with application updates, expand on functionalities not covered in the initial training, and deepen your understanding of complex features!
Project Managers and Administrators must achieve 36 credits by December 31st 2024. This is required to maintain certification and retains your access to our awesome Support team.
ABOUT THE WEBINARS
Webinars are worth credit and occur monthly. They are on average 30 minutes* each, and you can sign up for them in the COiL System. The webinar will launch on the scheduled date by 12 PM ET. After the initial webinar date, you have the rest of the year to earn that credit.
When live sessions are scheduled, you will be provided a Zoom link that will include additional instructions.
*This time frame may be adjusted, depending on the course content for the webinar.
HOW TO EARN YOUR CREDITS
- Watch the webinar recording in the COiL System or attend a live session.
- Pass the quiz associated to the webinar.
- Participate in bonus surveys or courses throughout the year.
ACCESSING THE LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Upon initial login to the COiL System, you will receive an email asking you to set up your password. Once you have set up your password, you can:
- Watch the “2024 COiL Kick Off Webinar” video to learn more about this process and how to navigate the tool.
- View your credit status, shown beside your name on the training dashboard. Credits are updated at the end of every month as you participate. Each January, your credits reset to 0.
- Use the catalog to sign up for upcoming webinars.
- Review past webinars at any time as an additional resource (they are not worth credit).
We will send out regular communications about all upcoming webinars and to remind you of your credit goal.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this process!