Be more productive on every eDiscovery review project with iCONECT-XERA
Litigation software should be easy. otherwise we’d just call it hardware.
Legal review is hard enough. Your eDiscovery software shouldn’t be.
Simplify your life and your projects with iCONECT-XERA.
Let us help you Tell Your Winning Story
|Learn more||Learn more||Learn more|
iCONECT-XERA Features / Benefits
iCONECT-XERA the evolution of online ediscovery review software with improved efficiency, streamlined workflows and use-cases across the data investigation spectrum. Gain a competitive edge with iCONECT-XERA.
- Intuitive Interface – find facts quicker
- Streamlined Collaboration – communicate more fluently
- Remote Access – access the system via the internet to work when you want, where you want
- Multi-Browser Compatibility – review native files, including multi-media files, on any browser without plug-ins
- Multi-Platform, Multi-Device Support – allow BYOD across your team, whether your users prefer PC or Mac computers, or Android-based tablets
- Expansive Scalability – get unlimited scalability in excess of 12tb
- Multi-Language Compatible – conduct reviews worldwide with multi-language support
- Integrated Processing Module – move raw data to review in the 3-step processing wizard
- Mobile Access – review case metrics, 24/7 on any mobile device with XERA-CONECT
identify and collect
- Install Anywhere – in the Cloud or on-premise
- Reduce Hardware Investment – generate locally-stored text and metadata indexes
- Gain a Centralized View – access all unstructured data from a single control console
- Target Collections – analyze data and gather metrics in place before collection
- Find Information Quickly – search millions of documents in seconds
- Protect Personal Information – automatically identify and tag documents with PII
- Manage Data – collect, delete or quarantine files to remediate at file level
- Meet Preservation Requirements – sequester data for eDiscovery preservation
- Save Money – see a huge ROI in environments with remote offices and employees
- Reduce Set Up Time – automatically process hundreds of file types
- Gain Instant Access – load native and load files directly into iCONECT-XERA
- Enforce Project Consistency – use template-based field mapping
- Expedite Exceptions Resolution – access exceptions in the pre-populated folders
- Access All The Data – set DFP Live to expand container files to their termination
- Save Money – maximize CPU usage to limit hardware requirements
- Support Multiple Matters – run processing jobs simultaneously
iCONECT-XERA Advanced Analytics – Summary Features & Benefits
iCONECT-XERA Advanced Analytics, now with Predictive Review, empowers legal teams to support various analytic workflows directly within the review tool itself – helping decrease search time, increase quality and minimize overall review costs.
Predictive Review – Speed up review with clustering, statistical sampling, conceptual analysis, report graphs, automated learning and more. A simple, wizard-driven workflow gives novices an easy understanding of predictive review and gives experts the power and flexibility needed for today’s complex matters.
- Conceptually Similar* – Retrieve and review conceptually similar documents.
- Document Compare – Quickly identify differences in near duplicate and other similar documents by viewing highlighted differences side-by-side.
- Email Threading* – Group and review emails by message threads and sort by inclusive emails to speed reviews.
- Faceted Search – Efficiently refine and filter search criteria with a single click (similar to travel and retail websites) to quickly narrow to a relevant document set.
- iVIEW® Data Visualizer – Perform early case assessment by analyzing and understanding the document collection using iCONECT-XERA’s unique and flexible graphing tools. Once review has started, monitor review status to ensure budgets and deadlines are met.
- Near Duplicate* Identification – Group and review multiple document versions for consistent coding.
- Related Documents – Find and review related documents, including documents that are identified as related by third party eDiscovery applications.
- XMPLAR* – “Custom Find Similar” – Create a customized “perfect document” as a model or “exemplar,” providing users with more specific and higher quality search results, resulting in fewer false positives.
*Analytics server required