iCONECT’s integrated processing module was custom created by people with advanced computer science degrees and decades of e-discovery experience. It seamlessly imports data, allowing users to process, perform ECA, review documents, perform analytics, and create productions all in one place.
- Processes native documents, loadfiles, or filelists
- Handles hundreds of standard and non-standard filetypes for text and metadata extraction
- Accepts migration of data from other e-discovery applications (including legacy programs)
- Automatically aligns over 2000 metadata fields with customizable preconfigured spreadsheets
- Allows multiple simultaneous imports even to the same database
- Expands complex and container file formats where subitems can be extracted as separate files(for example, .msg, .pst, .ost, .zip, winmail.dat) including psts from Office365
- Deduplication of email and loose files by either Local, Global or Custodian
- Filter out items with options for NSRL (De-NIST), Dates, filename, and file extension filtering
- Document imaging and OCR of text exceptions or scanned documents
- Configurable automatic production placeholder creation for spreadsheets, etc
- Automatic conversion of email formats MBOX, EML and EMLx to MSGUser
- Drag and drop simplicity for loading native documents at speeds from 5 to 20GBs per hour
- Loads larger data sets without having to import, then export
- Detects and organizes exceptions (for example, encrypted or corrupt files) into folders, saving user time when handling those exceptions
- Real Time – allows users to begin reviewing documents before processing completes
- Extensive logging of progress, processing exceptions and warnings
- Ready to use immediately after install with provided iCONECT templates
- iCONECT processing is multithreaded and processing maximizes the use of all CPU and input/output resources but can be configured run on as little as 8GBs of RAM
- Only requires a Virus scanner and at least Windows 7 or Windows Server 2012 R2. No additional software is required beyond the worker operating system.
- Virtually unlimited instances of iCONECT processing workers without the need for additional licensing and Multiple instances can be run on one worker.
- Cross platform – access via a modern web browser, no installation or plugins required