Predictive Coding is a game changer in eDiscovery. Advanced technology coupled with human expertise and a sound workflow whittles the document collection to its essential parts (relevant documents or issues), predictively coding relevant documents and issues in a collection.
Leveraging powerful machine learning technology with the intuitive workflow designed into iCONECT-XERA’s Predictive Review, you can dramatically reduce time and cost associated with legal discovery and the review process.
Benefits of iCONECT-XERA Predictive Review
- Effortless Setup – Utilizing folder templates and an intuitive wizard, begin your predictive review project with confidence, and stay in sync with client and project needs.
- Streamlined Issue Identification and Review – Easily classify and review a document for multiple issues, saving the need for multiple reviews of the same document per issue.
- Intuitive Review Feedback – Reduce and simplify review with smart document identification. Use iCONECT-XERA’s unique confidence bar to help determine relevance, as well as soft checks that guide reviewers with predictive coding suggestions.
- Built-In – Predictive Review is built right into the iCONECT-XERA interface, minimizing user training and enabling you to take advantage of the platform’s intuitive workflow without utilizing a different interface.
- Leverage XMPLAR® – Using the power of Xmplar, iCONECT’s patent pending “custom find similar” functionality, identify only the portions of a document that matter: create a sample document from documents outside the collection, or from anecdotal input.
- Comprehensive Reporting – Monitor how expected metrics and scores are met or exceeded using iVIEW Data Visualizer, which displays charts and graphs that can be shared with team members to monitor progress.
- On Demand – iCONECT-XERA Predictive Review is licensed on demand. Available as enterprise or per project pricing, you have the flexibility to include Predictive Review in projects that can most benefit.