Henderson, NV, January 22, 2016
Fresh off a celebration of its 15th year in eDiscovery in 2015, iCONECT continues to grow and innovate. What better time to reflect on the year that was, and the exciting lead up to LTNY 2016. iCONECT continues to be a world leading cloud review platform allowing firms to search, sort and organize documents and images via a simple web browser. Year after year, iCONECT continues to be a pioneer in eDiscovery review technology.
In 2015, our staff travelled over 120,000 miles to educate, train and consult with clients on eDiscovery best practices; we increased our development and moved into new office space); and the XERA document review platform was used to review approximately 300,000,000 documents. On a personal note, further congratulations go out to iCONECT staff in welcoming 2 new babies into the world.
The vast feature set of iCONECT’s flagship product – iCONECT-XERA – impressed industry expert Woods K. Abbot of Raytheon, who described it as the “The most intuitive review platform on the market today”. iCONECT was also recently recognized by CIO Magazine as one of the 20 Most eDiscovery Legal Technology Solution Providers, saying that iCONECT “continues to break new ground.”
At LegalTech 2016 we will be talking about some industry leading innovations including:
- “XERA conect” a mobile view of project metrics, ideal for project managers and case leads to track productions, review metrics and project coding status
- As multi-media files (video and audio) become a key component of evidence and collection, iCONECT again leads the way with full video and audio support ideal for CCTV and surveillance audio and video review
- iCONECT’s new customizable tile dashboard continues to expand with administrative tiles and metrics, giving users the information they need at a glance
- iCONECT continues to enhance the visualization of analytics with new graphics including a sunburst model to help categorize groups of documents, powered by the CAAT analytics engine
- Further, iCONECT will be part of several big announcements in ediscovery, coming next week
As we continue to innovate, we are happy to share our roadmap, which is designed to help clients across various industries solve their document and media access needs – whether behind their own firewall, or through one of our 68 global service providers as a managed services business model.
Come and see what’s new at Booth #1402, or make an appointment to join us in our private suite for a one-on-one with our senior product, management and development staff.
Interested in learning more? Please contact your iCONECT representative or drop us a line at email@example.com and we’ll schedule some time to chat.
Looking forward to seeing you at the show!
iCONECT Development, LLC