iCONECT works in unison with a worldwide network of Hosting Providers that offer iCONECT as part of their overall suite of eDiscovery services to law firms, corporations and government agencies. iCONECT’s global network of certified Hosting Providers may provide a multitude of products, services and programs to empower organizations involved in the legal review process including but not limited to the following:
Hosting Partner Benefits
iCONECT provides the scalability and performance needed to deliver a comprehensive hosted review platform. iCONECT includes data ingestion, advanced analytics, statistical sampling, team collaboration tools, an intelligent efficient user interface, and much more. The platform empowers litigation support teams with the technology to not only enhance their review workflow but to add real-time collaboration to strengthen their decision process.
- Exposure to Fortune 500 corporations and AM 100 Law Firms
- Improved product experience for a mutual client base
- Free co-marketing programs to help promote your business
- Joint Venture marketing programs to promote your business in conjunction with iCONECT
- Joint product development goals
- Access to the iCONECT Sales team
- Access to a dedicated integrations project manager
How to Become a Hosting Partner
If you are interested in becoming an iCONECT partner, obtaining product licenses and participating in partner programs must first complete a Partner Registration Form. Once reviewed and approved, iCONECT will contact you regarding next steps. Feel free to contact us at (855) 915-8888 or email us with any questions you may have.