Already in use by prominent plaintiff firms across the U.S., XERA excels in adapting to the unique challenges of plaintiff workflow.
Read more about XERA functionality for plaintiff cases.
Simple & Easy
- Combine ﬁelds and tags to quickly set up multiple cases, all on the same system. Built to process upwards of a billion documents, the system also manages hundreds of simultaneous users, and is perfect for batch reviews.
- Securely access documents from any internet device in Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari, in any language including Japanese, Mandarin, German, Russian and Spanish.
Collaboration & Comments
- Make private notes, annotations and comments, or share with other members of your team.
- Pie charts and bar graphs are a great way to quickly analyze results. Easily compare near-duplicate documents with the built-in compare viewer.
- Monitor who did what and when. Create intelligent user access logs for billback and case monitoring activity.
- Simple facet searching, date searching, dictionary lookup, persistent word marking, and individual views speed review. A quick “Keyword Report” displays how many documents were retrieved with the requested search terms.
- View clusters of similar documents that are automatically categorized into bundles.
- View documents in any format without plug-ins. Rotate, redact and review with keyboard shortcuts.
- Flexible ﬁelds, coding, folders, issues and review on any device in any language.
- Obtain all information in one pass with intuitive navigation and enforced coding.
- Group documents and print, export, TIFF or PDF your collection with full redactions, headers/footers and production logging.
- Imagine the power to create your interpretation of the story in your own words to see if supporting documents exist. That’s the power of XERA’s Xmplar technology.
- Group emails, ﬁnd near duplicates or implement XERA’s predictive review workﬂow.
Check out some real world cases that have used iCONECT.