iCONECT Development LLC is a world-leading eDiscovery platform that allows corporations, government entities, and legal firms to host data for the purpose of document review. iCONECT Development is an industry leader in developing innovative legal review software and services that empower legal teams to complete complex review projects more cost-effectively.
As eDiscovery technology continues to grow and change, so do we!
iCONECT Development provides team members with the opportunities to leverage their skills, talents, and experience, and use their interests to grow themselves, their careers, and our business. We are looking for a dynamic go-getter with a solid Information Technology background to join our Industry leading Technical Support team.
REPORTS TO: Support Manager
- Become a product expert to provide exceptional front-line client support (through calls and tickets) to iCONECT’s network of trained administrators.
- Contribute to our growing team with your Information Technology knowledge to help us all get better at what we do.
- Work with team members, other departments, and clients to come up with innovative and effective solutions to complex problems in a tactful and effective manner.
What you need to know:
- Our industry leading support team works exclusively with our clients from 8:30am to 8:00pm ET. Team members work 8 hour shifts on a rotating basis with 24/7 Emergency on call support line.
- We support our clients remotely in all aspects of our product: installations, updates, database issues, workflow solutions, end user questions.
- You will join a support team who is dedicated and seasoned, with a manager that is a product expert who will help you handle escalations and critical issue reports.
- We are looking for an immediate hire.
- This is a remote position and location is preferably in the Eastern Time Zone.
Skills and Requirements:
- eDiscovery knowledge
- Post-Secondary Education in a Technical Field such as Computer Programming/Science or Network Administration or equivalent work experience.
- Candidates must be able to pass a Government Public Trust background check
- Previous experience in a help desk environment with a proven track record for exceptional service.
- A go-getter who can exercise initiative and be accurate and detail oriented to handle several tasks and changing priorities.
- A dynamic communicator with established customer experience skills who can connect, both verbally and in writing, with different people in a calm, courteous, and effective manner.
- Strong administration, organizational, planning and time management skills to work in a fast-paced environment.
- PowerShell, Python, SQL scripting experience is an asset.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation based on Experience
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Dental/Health/Vision Insurance available