Technical Client Service Representative
iCONECT is a team of experienced, creative, agile problem solvers obsessed with simplifying your data. We focus on four primary pillars – Legal, Government, Data Governance, and Incident Response Data Mining – relying on a single underlying platform and providing world-class support services to empower our clients in any vertical. Our software solutions are highly secure, scalable, and easy to use, allowing you and your stakeholders to gain big data insights quickly, easily, and affordably, whether on-site or in the cloud. Our end goal hasn’t changed since we were founded in 1999 – we want to provide our users with an intuitive platform that optimizes workflows and manages complex problems.
REPORTS TO: Support Team Manager
What you need to know:
- Our industry-leading support team works exclusively with our clients from 8:30am to 8:00pm on a rotating basis and 24/7 Emergency on call support line.
- We support our clients remotely in all aspects of our product: installations, updates, database issues, workflow solutions, end-user questions.
- You will join a support team that is dedicated and seasoned, with a Manager that is a product expert who will help you handle escalations and critical issue reports.
- This is a support job with the opportunity to make a difference through great work ethic, fabulous client interactions, and bringing forward new ideas to make the team more effective.
- Become a product expert in order to provide exceptional client support (through calls and tickets) to iCONECT’s network of trained administrators.
- Contribute to our growing team with your Information Technology knowledge to help us all get better at what we do.
- Work with team members, other departments and clients to come up with innovative and effective solutions to complex problems in a tactful and effective manner.
Skills and Requirements:
- A go-getter who is eager to learn, takes challenges head-on and is excited about emerging technologies
- Proven history of exercising initiative while being accurate and detail oriented to handle several tasks and changing priorities.
- A dynamic communicator with established customer experience skills who can connect, both verbally and in writing, with different people in a calm, courteous, and effective manner.
- Strong administration, organizational, planning and time management skills to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Post-Secondary Education in a Technical Field such as Computer Programming/Science or Network Administration and 1 year work experience in a technical role
- Previous experience in a customer service environment with a proven track record for exceptional service.
- eDiscovery knowledge is an asset.
- PowerShell, Python, ElasticSearch, SQL scripting experience is an asset.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation based on Experience
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Coverage
Please send your resume to email@example.com