Is working remote appealing to you? Are you passionate about solving problems associated with backend (or server side) software development? Does working for a small, innovative yet long-term company whose software has been used by some of the largest corporations in the world that provides flexibility in a supportive, collaborative environment sound appealing to you? If so, then this opportunity is for you!
iCONECT is a team of experienced, creative, agile problem solvers obsessed with simplifying your data. We focus on four primary pillars – Legal, Government, Data Governance, and Incident Response Data Mining – relying on a single underlying platform and providing world-class support services to empower our clients in any vertical. Our software solutions are highly secure, scalable, and easy to use, allowing you and your stakeholders to gain big data insights quickly, easily, and affordably, whether on-site or in the cloud. Our end goal hasn’t changed since we were founded in 1999 – we want to provide our users with an intuitive platform that optimizes workflows and manages complex problems.
REPORTS TO: Backend Team Lead
- Curiosity – always seeking the “why’s” and “how’s” in the interest of continuous learning and the mastery of a craft.
- Innovative – have the courage to challenge prevailing assumptions and suggest better ways of doing things to achieve business value.
- Passion for software development – enthusiasm for new technologies and their potential to make an impact.
- Comfortable with ambiguity – can begin to explore and solve complex problems even when the problem and solution are not always well-defined.
- Bias to action – a willingness to “jump right in” with an emphasis on producing results.
- Highly collaborative – an affinity for solving complex problems through dialog with team members.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional software development experience with object-oriented applications and server-side development (C++/C#/.NET)
- A Bachelor of Science degree in STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) or equivalent
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with high-performance multi-threaded and distributed systems
- Experience with SQL / MS SQL Server
- Design, implement, test and document applications, classes, and functions to meet requirements
- Develop minimally functional prototypes to prove out more complex and risky features
- Ensure various standards for code quality and security are followed
- Support clients by addressing defects in a timely manner
- Make an impact in all aspects of the software development life cycle while growing your skillset.
- Work alongside talented and supportive team members while using cutting-edge technologies to implement solutions using object-oriented design with a focus on modern web browsers, system performance, security, and reliability.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation based on Experience
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Coverage
To apply to this position, please fill in the form on this page, or email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com