Are you passionate about solving problems associated with backend (or server side) software development? Does working for a small, innovative yet long-term company, whose software has been used by some of the largest corporations in the world, sound good? How about earning a competitive salary? Or working for a company that provides flexibility in a supportive, collaborative environment? If so, then this opportunity is for you!
You would be reporting directly to the Backend Team Lead, where you can make a direct impact in all aspects of the software development life cycle, all while growing your skillset. You will be working alongside talented and supportive team members. We pride ourselves in using cutting-edge technologies to implement solutions using object-oriented design with a focus on modern web browsers, system performance, security, and reliability. See how your work directly impacts the product to solve our markets challenges!
- Design, implement and document classes and functions to meet requirements
- Develop minimally functional prototypes to prove out more complex and risky features
- Work within the Backend team and ensure various standards for code quality and security are followed
- Liaise with the quality assurance team to ensure complete satisfactory and timely product delivery
- Support clients by addressing defects in a timely manner
- Minimum of 3 years of professional software development experience with server-side development (C++/C#/.NET)
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with high-performance multi-threaded and distributed systems
- Experience with SQL
- Able to work without supervision as a single contributor or a team member
If this sound like a good fit for you – please send your resume to email@example.com