System Manager Certification
To achieve the iCONECT System Manager certification, Most of this course is online and self-driven. We understand you are busy and located in various time zones, so this course gives you the flexibility to achieve your iCONECT goals at a pace that works for you. A passing grade on the exam (85%) is required to achieve certification.
- System Manager Training (Front End)
- iCONECT Manager: Live Session
1. System Manager Training (Front End)
- Create clients, user groups, user roles and projects, including the creation of project structures for optimal review purposes
- Use project and user group templates to easily set up new client-matter setup with consistent security
- Data integration: images, natives, OCR; best practices to ensure that rolling loads are optimally integrated; add data easily using iCONECT templates and imports
- Retain your brand in the interface using branding options
- Use iVIEW graphs to give team members insight into data, review status, and more
2. System Manager Live Session: iCONECT Manager
|System Manager Live Session: iCONECT Manager||Sept 30th from 12:30 pm – 5:00 pm ET|
iCONECT allows you to reschedule one class, or with advance notice, allows another administrator to take your place if you cannot attend. Email email@example.com as soon as possible if you need to reschedule.
Prerequisites: Project Management Certification
Cost: Included in Contract or $1,125 USD. Contact your Sales Representative for details.
Exam: Practical & Written
What you Get: An iCONECT System Manager certificate, a Certified iCONECT System Manager badge and a graphic. Use the graphics to share your certification on social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter). You will also receive 24/7 access to iCONECT’s Technical Support team.
Please feel free to call us with any questions: (855) 915-8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org