Project Manager Certification
To become an iCONECT Certified Project Manager, students must take the iCONECT Project Manager (Web Administration) course. This course is online and self-driven. We understand you are busy and located in various time zones, so this course gives you the flexibility to achieve your iCONECT goals at a pace that works for you. A passing grade on the exam (85%) is required to achieve certification.
In this course you will learn to:
- Set up a workflow for a pre-loaded client and project so users can easily review documents and their relationships in the collection
- Create users, user groups and user roles for optimal system setup and security
- Create and manage fields, and create folder and coding layouts that are easy to use and speed up review
- Create annotation, comment, and batch sets to ensure different review groups have access to the content they need
- Learn to set up and run iCONECT’s Search Term Report to quickly and easily find key content and folder it without opening the project
- Explore powerful mass actions.
- Set up Productions and Quick Productions in iCONECT
Prerequisites: The Power Reviewer course
Cost: Included in Contract or $1,125 USD.
Contact your Sales Representative for details.
Exam: Practical & Written
What you Get: An iCONECT Project Manager certificate, a Certified iCONECT Project Manager badge and a graphic. Use the graphics to share your certification on social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter). You will also receive 24/7 access to iCONECT’s Technical Support team.