Optimize and streamline your paper-to-metadata capture with XTRACT. Inbound, individual or batched forms and document contents are automatically extracted. XTRACT processes your sales orders, intake forms, insurance claims, and any other business-critical data. Easily review or prepare for an export stream.
Work with any form
- Create customized templates for any form layout
- Define metadata types, formats, and structure to minimize eyes-on-documents
- Improve turnaround time and reduce errors
- Easily push customized feedback into applications and line-of-business processes
- Identify the information you need without manual data entry
- Eliminate time-consuming document sorting or scanning separator sheets with barcodes.
iCONECT-XTRACT is a zero-footprint, browser-based application that can run on your servers behind your firewall, or in the cloud as a subscription-based service. In either model, you can be in production in days, rather than the weeks or months of setup required with outmoded or customized systems.
– Optimize your interactions with third-party systems using iCONECT’s RESTful APIs: capture documents from virtually any ERP, CRM, document management, or back office and personal productivity programs.
1. AUTO CLASSIFICATION
Inbound files or batches are automatically classified using advanced logic that matches a document identifier to pre-set and identified forms.
2. PAGINATION TOOLS
Easy and intuitive access to adjust, merge or split pages or forms, which prepares files for accurate data extraction. Thumbnails and drag & drop make this task a breeze for reviewers.
3. DATA EXTRACTION Reviewers can quickly validate, confirm, or edit form or document data in pre-filled fields – directly in the browser – easily prepping it for export or the next stage in the document life cycle.
All activity and progress are monitored and displayed in the intuitive XTRACT dashboard.
XTRACT: Processing Structured and Unstructured Files
XTRACT handles structured files – such as forms – and unstructured files – such as emails, statements, receipts – with ease. In each instance, extracted data becomes metadata that can be searched, reviewed, categorized ,validated, and sent to an export stream if needed.