To meet the various requirements of jurisdictions and governing bodies.
Workflow which produces standard, predictable results.
To reduce manual eyes on documents, increase efficiencies and quick turnaround.
Through a controlled, secure and audited process.
- Quickly convert PII, PHI and selected company-specific data into a manageable format as a component of the disclosure process.
- Pre-built for international use supporting PII for over 50 countries
- As important as finding is the identification of documents that do NOT contain sensitive information, reducing the quantity to review.
- On-site or cloud-based deployment is ideal for transactional or service-bureau commercial use.
- The web-based intuitive interface is built on the foundation of the award-winning iCONECT technology platform. View, tag and organize over 800 file types with built-in document review.
8 Steps to a Successful Breach Project
Inbound Data and Files
A series of questions about inbound data.
- Does a description of the overall data contents exist from a ‘data-map’?
- Who is authorized to receive updates and questions about potentially sensitive data?
- For any emails, have images (including footer images) been extracted as separate file objects?
Extraction to create individual files for analysis.