UF Law’s 8th Annual E-Discovery Conference | March 18th 2021
Join us on March 18th at the 8th Annual University of Florida Levin College of Law E-Discovery Conference where our national and international experts will examine strategies implementing practical and effective e-discovery for your litigation matters. We will learn how to work smarter, not harder!
This year we are offering the full-day conference completely online and free for all attendees.
During our daylong conference, we will discuss various aspect of e-discovery including:
- THE INITIAL ASSESSMENT PROCESS
- COLLABORATION AND NEGOTIATION STRATEGIES
- COLLECTION CHALLENGES FROM TODAY’S EVOLVING DEVICES AND DATA SOURCES
- BASIC AND ADVANCED SEARCH TECHNIQUES
- MAXIMIZING DOCUMENT REVIEW SPEEDS AND ACCURACY.
Don’t miss our famed judicial panel, our e-discovery case law panel, and our panel analyzing the e-discovery impact of rapidly expanding national and international privacy regulations.
We look forward to seeing you on March 18th.