Join the iCONECT team!
iCONECT provides team members with opportunities to leverage skills, talents, experience and interests to grow themselves, their careers, and our business. Explore the possibilities and join a world-class team.
Click one of the links below to go directly to the job posting on this page.
REPORTS TO: Support Team Manager
We are looking for a dynamic go-getter with a solid Information Technology background to join our Industry leading Technical Support team.
- Become a product expert in order to provide exceptional front-line client support (through calls and tickets) to iCONECT’s network of trained administrators.
- Contribute to our growing team with your Information Technology knowledge to help us all get better at what we do.
- Work with team members, other departments and clients to come up with innovative and effective solutions to complex problems in a tactful and effective manner.
What you need to know:
- Our industry leading support team supports our clients from 8:30am to 8pm on a rotating basis and 24/7 Emergency on call support line.
- We support our clients remotely in all aspects of our product: installations, updates, database issues, workflow solutions, end user questions.
- You will join a support team is dedicated and seasoned, with a Manager that is a product expert who will help you handle escalations and critical issue reports.
- This is a Tier 1 support job with the opportunity to move to Tier 2 or 3 through great work ethic, fabulous client interactions, and bringing forward new ideas to make the team more effective.
Skills and Requirements:
- Post-Secondary Education in a Technical Field such as Computer Programming/Science or Network Administration.
- PowerShell, Python, SQL scripting experience is an asset.
- Strong administration, organizational, planning and time management skills to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A go-getter who can exercise initiative and be accurate and detail oriented to handle several tasks and changing priorities.
- A dynamic communicator with established customer experience skills who can connect, both verbally and in writing, with different people in a calm, courteous, and effective manner.
- Previous experience in a help desk environment with a proven track record for exceptional service.
- eDiscovery knowledge an asset.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation based on Experience
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Coverage
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools is a must
- Experience in C# is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Please send your resume to email@example.com
- 5+ years of designing and building successful Windows products
- Strong OOD/OOP skills and experience applying modern design patterns
- Experienced with C++ Development
- Experience with .NET architecture (CLR, GC, and C# programming)
- Experience with high-performance multi-threading in Win32 and .NET
- Working knowledge of STL
- Ability to estimate, plan, and execute complex technical projects
For more information or if you are interested, please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in interactive and responsive web development using HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience in UI performance testing and cross-browser compatibility testing
- Experience with Selenium/WebDriver
- Experience with client-side web frameworks (Kendo UI, React, etc.)
- Experience with TypeScript
To apply to this position, please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.