Join the iCONECT team!
iCONECT provides team members with opportunities to leverage skills, talents, experience and interests to grow themselves, their careers, and our business. Explore the possibilities and join a world-class team.
Digital Designer and Marketing Coordinator
This person would be responsible for the timely delivery of high-quality final digital concepts and assets required for the production of client projects. The Digital Designer often works closely with a writer, and reports into the Chief Operating Officer and Chief Executive Officer.
- Assist with the development of an annual schedule and budget
- Collaborate with team to create, produce and/or manage digital designs
- Develop projects on most relevant development platforms
- Understanding the connection of both general brand promotion and feature-release promotion
- Schedule and co-ordinate workflow for jobs in progress
- Support our sales team and our clients with effective collateral to assist their sales process
- Ensure that projects are completed in the most efficient and cost-effective manner based on creative briefing
- Provide status updates on all active projects and manage outside resources to meet deadlines
- Coordinate and communicate with industry media and existing client marketing managers
- 1-3 years experience in Interactive marketing (depending on level of seniority)
- Understanding of direct marketing and promotions
- Knowledge of Social Media vehicles (YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Reddit)
- Strong technical proficiency of Premier, Illustrator and Photoshop, HTML, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of video production and WordPress
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively under pressure in a fast-paced, team environment
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities and tight timelines
- Know how to uncover needs, and work to establish long-term relationships with clients
- Proven ability to focus on desired results/goals and meet or exceed them with minimal supervision
- Understand and learn new technology that impacts the development of interactive assets
To apply to this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Executive Administrative Assistant
Reporting to the COO, this role will appeal to individuals who are:
- Action Oriented: Work at a high level of efficiency and manage multiple assignments and projects at the same time.
- Results Focused: Organize and coordinate tasks to completion; brings appropriate focus to accomplish tasks
- Self-Managed: Attention to detail without being rigid; thorough and complete with task assignments; focus on most important items first.
- Main responsibilities of this position will include, but not limited to, the following:
- Manage administration processes for all locations
- Assist in the Sales process by supporting Sales team
- Provide daily support for COO and CEO
- Receive visitors, maintain inventory of office supplies, shipping and building maintenance
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with a CRM program (Hubspot experience an asset)
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret verbal and written requests and directions
- Integrity in dealing with confidential matters, clients and competitors
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks an asset
To apply to this position, send your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools is a must
- Experience in C# is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5+ years of designing and building successful Windows products
- Strong OOD/OOP skills and experience applying modern design patterns
- Experienced with C++ Development
- Experience with .NET architecture (CLR, GC, and C# programming)
- Experience with high-performance multi-threading in Win32 and .NET
- Working knowledge of STL
- Ability to estimate, plan, and execute complex technical projects
For more information or if you are interested, please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in interactive and responsive web development using HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience in UI performance testing and cross-browser compatibility testing
- Experience with Selenium/WebDriver
- Experience with client-side web frameworks (Kendo UI, React, etc.)
- Experience with TypeScript
To apply to this position, please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical Client Service Representative
REPORTS TO: Support Team Manager
We are looking for a dynamic go-getter with a solid Information Technology background to join our Industry leading Technical Support team.
- Become a product expert in order to provide exceptional front-line client support (through calls and tickets) to iCONECT’s network of trained administrators.
- Contribute to our growing team with your Information Technology knowledge to help us all get better at what we do.
- Work with team members, other departments and clients to come up with innovative and effective solutions to complex problems in a tactful and effective manner.
What you need to know:
- Our industry leading support team supports our clients from 8:30am to 8pm on a rotating basis and 24/7 Emergency on call support line.
- We support our clients remotely in all aspects of our product: installations, updates, database issues, workflow solutions, end user questions.
- You will join a support team is dedicated and seasoned, with a Manager that is a product expert who will help you handle escalations and critical issue reports.
- This is a Tier 1 support job with the opportunity to move to Tier 2 or 3 through great work ethic, fabulous client interactions, and bringing forward new ideas to make the team more effective.
Skills and Requirements:
- Post-Secondary Education in a Technical Field such as Computer Programming/Science or Network Administration.
- PowerShell, Python, SQL scripting experience is an asset.
- Strong administration, organizational, planning and time management skills to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A go-getter who can exercise initiative and be accurate and detail oriented to handle several tasks and changing priorities.
- A dynamic communicator with established customer experience skills who can connect, both verbally and in writing, with different people in a calm, courteous, and effective manner.
- Previous experience in a help desk environment with a proven track record for exceptional service.
- eDiscovery knowledge an asset.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation based on Experience
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Coverage
Please send your resume to email@example.com