Contact one of our customer support specialists via phone or email below to initiate live support assistance. One of our reps will connect with you shortly thereafter. The Live Support tool enables a member of our support team to view your desktop and share control of your mouse and keyboard to efficiently resolve your support issue.
How to Request Live Support
Simply Call (519) 645.6190 or send an e-mail to request and schedule a time for live support.
How It Works: 5 Easy Steps
Your iCONECT representative will direct you to this page to initiate a live support session.
- Contact iCONECT Technical Support to arrange a Support Session at (519) 645-6190 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Then, select the agent number provided by your iCONECT representative from the drop down menu below, and then click Continue.
- You will then be prompted to download a small virus-free plug-in.
- With your permission, your support representative can view your screen and share control of your mouse and keyboard.
- You are in full control of your computer at all times. You always have overriding control of your mouse and keyboard, and you can end the screen-sharing session at any time.
If your iCONECT representative is not listed, please contact our technical support hotline at (519) 645-6190 or e-mail support.