End User Training - Recorded Webinars
iCONECT provides a series of recorded webinars to educate end user customers on the overall features and benefits our Review Platform products have to offer. Users can access the classes anytime. Each recorded session takes less than an hour to cover a specific topic as defined below. To access, watch and listen to any or our recordings, select from the menu below or click on the links.
XERA End User Recordings
- XERA Introduction - This session introduces participants to the XERA interface and steps to conduct a basic review, including; logging in, opening a database, viewing a list of documents, narrowing the list, viewing images or native files, performing basic redactions and coding documents.
- XERA Customization - This session discusses the various ways users can customize the XERA interface for the smoothest review experience
- XERA Searching - This session covers all aspects of XERA searching, ranging from simple to complex searches. It also covers facets, filtering, sorting and explains how to save searches for later use.
- XERA Images, Native Files and Editing - This session focuses on ways to work with image and native files attached to documents. The session covers all of the features and discusses the security decisions organizations may make that would affect their use.
- XERA Productions and Analytics - This session discusses how to develop reports, productions and exports.
- XERA Advanced Analytics - This session covers the related tab and Xmplar “Custom Find Similar”
iCONECT nXT End User Recordings
- Webinar Session 1 - Introduces participants to logging in, opening their specific project and database, opening a batch if required, viewing the documents, basic searching and a quick annotation. We also discuss security in this and every session.
- Webinar Session 2 - Delves into customizing the interface and examining all search options.
- Webinar Session 3 - Focuses on images and editing. We discuss multiple ways to view a document, each of the annotation tools and how to make any edits as required.
- Webinar Session 4 - Covers how to produce reports, productions and exports.
Who Should Attend
Our end user Recorded Webinars are tailored to teach people who work with iCONECT products via the front end – meaning, those who are actively involved in the overall review, research and maintenance of a review project. Typical students usually include:
What You’ll Receive
In addition to receiving exemplary product training from our experts, anyone who completes the (4) required webinars will receive a certificate of completion. Note – recorded webinars do not meet any Accreditation/License Agreement requirements.
How to Get Started
End-users interested in attending our recorded webinar sessions may complete the following quick form to register for the classes. Upon receipt and approvals, we’ll email you additional instructions on how to access the classes. We look forward to teaching you!