iCONECT is dedicated to helping our strategic business partners succeed in their sales and marketing endeavors. Whether you’re a hosting, integration or consulting partner, we’ve developed and compiled the following marketing tools and programs for you to use in promoting your business as a preferred iCONECT business partner.
Preapproved Co-Marketing Documents, Logos and Boiler Plate Copy
For quick access to preapproved iCONECT and XERA marketing documents, logos and boilerplate copy for co-marketing and branding purposes, visit our Partner Programs / Co-Marketing section.
- XERA Marketing Brochure
- XERA Data Sheet
- XERA White Paper
- iCONECT/XERA Logo
- iCONECT Marketing Copy (Positioning Statement - Boiler Plate)
Marketing Support Contact Information
Feel free to contact us with any questions, ideas or assistance via the contact information below. We look forward to working with you.
Phone: (310) 536-8400
iCONECT’s Partner Programs were developed to provide hosting, integration and consulting partners with easy to use, effective marketing tools, training, information and service to help promote your organization. Select from the following (2) programs to access, use or initiate the programs.
- Co-Marketing: Free information, training and co-marketing tools to help your organization prosper.
- Marketing Tools—Documents, logos and approved copy to promote your business
- Product Training Workshops—Product training for end-users and administrators
- Knowledge Library—Information, knowledge and documentation resource center
- Service and Support—Sales, product and marketing service contacts and information
- Joint Venture: Co-funded event, webinar and seminar services to help your organization prosper.
- Marketing Acceleration Program - Co-funded event, webinar and seminar services for Hosting Partners. Note - the Marketing Acceleration Program is presently available to all hosting partners.
- Strategic Alliance Program - Co-funded event, webinar and seminar services for Integration and Consulting partners. Note - The Strategic Alliance Program will be launched Q2, 2013.