Administrator Training Certification Classes
Administrator Certification Classes are designed for students who are new to our software, new to administration or who feel they would benefit by gaining a deeper understanding our products while interacting with industry peers. Classes are geared toward litigation support analysts, database and project managers and anyone else who wants to learn how to create databases, load data and manage their iCONECT servers.
Our Administrator Certification Classes are taught live in the comfort of our Reston, VA training facility. Classes span 4 business days.
Participant will learn how to:
- Configure the server to provide the end-user experience they want for their clients
- Search, annotate, and leverage the full range of features available through iCONECT’s review platforms
- Customize the user experience on the front end
- Create and manage clients, projects and users
- Create multiple databases and learn how to select data types and options
- Create folders and coding tags and secure their databases and folder panels to users
- Load data, images, and OCR text into their databases and learn how to match/mask corrections into their databases
- Configure the front end options to ensure the end-user experience that the administrators wish to provide, while discussing security and troubleshooting
After successfully completing the classes along with written assessments and lab projects, students will be become certified iCONECT Administrators for 1 year. To continue certification, Administrators should attend the Annual Recertification Class Webinar or retake the live Administration Certification Class.
Clients who own an iCONECT server must:
- Employ a minimum of two (2) Certified Administrators for the first iCONECT system
- Employ (1) Certified Administrator for each additional iCONECT system. (e.g. if you have one system, you need two administrators; two systems, three administrators; five servers, six administrators.) Clients acquiring a new iCONECT server must meet this requirement for certified Administrators prior to the issuance of their license.
Duration: 4 days
Price: $2,250 per participant, includes materials, continental breakfast and lunch
Note 1: Each participant must bring a laptop with Ethernet port and test it according to the instructions that will be provided upon registration.
Note 2: Instruction runs Tuesday through Thursday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Participants are encouraged to arrive early to set up and get breakfast. Coursework and exam must be completed during course hours.
Dates & Locations
|June 11 - 14, 2013||Dallas, TX|
|July 16 - 19, 2013||Reston, VA|
|August Dates TBD||Reston, VA|
Class Locations: See the Available Sessions drop-down list in the registration form above for dates and locations
Class Confirmation: After registration, we will provide you with a training package that includes directions to the training site.
Please feel free to call us with any questions: (703) 860-1110.