Be more productive on every review project with iCONECT-XERA
Software should be easy. otherwise we’d just call it hardware.
Legal review is hard enough. Your software shouldn’t be. Simplify your life and your projects with iCONECT-XERA. Built in HTML5, iCONECT-XERA is an intuitive, multi-browser, hosted eDiscovery review platform that provides legal professionals with unprecedented control and cost savings over the entire eDiscovery review process. iCONECT-XERA works the way you think, with knowledge-guiding technology that creates the power of full integration. Operating on a SQL® or Oracle® database, iCONECT-XERA empowers legal teams to maximize productivity through its easy to navigate interface, enhanced social collaboration and remote accessibility. iCONECT-XERA’s unique future-proof feature set gives firms strong reasons to adopt iCONECT technology versus selecting legacy eDiscovery review tools.
iCONECT-XERA Features / Benefits
iCONECT-XERA represents the evolution of online hosted review platforms that improve efficiency and streamline workflows for legal review and collaborative investigations. iCONECT-XERA provides a multitude of features and benefits.
- Intuitive Interface – find more data quicker with iCONECT-XERA’s intuitive interface
- Streamlined Collaboration – communicate more fluently with advanced collaboration
- Remote Accessibility – access iCONECT-XERA from any browser to get projects done
- HTML5 Multi-Platform / Browser Compatibility – HTML5 technology enables review on any platform or browser
- Expansive Scalability - get unlimited scalability in excess of 12tb with iCONECT-XERA
- Multi-Language Compatible – conduct reviews worldwide with multi-language support
“iCONECT-XERA is a game-changer in the industry.”, - Joshua Gilliland, eDiscovery Attorney & Blogger – Bow Tie Law Blog
iCONECT-XERA Advanced Analytics
Since shattering market expectations with its multi-browser, easy to use, mobile iCONECT-XERA eDiscovery Review Platform, iCONECT continues to set the precedent for innovation with the release of Advanced Analytics and its one of a kind Xmplar™ “Custom Find Similar” functionality. Harnessing the power and flexibility of HTML5 while running on SQL® or Oracle® database engines, iCONECT-XERA’s new Advanced Analytics empowers legal teams to perform seamless analysis directly within the review tool itself – helping decrease search time, increase quality and minimize overall review costs.
iCONECT-XERA Advanced Analytics – Summary Features & Benefits
- Analytics Seamlessly Within Review – Enables users to perform seamless Advanced Analytics functions directly within the review tool itself to eliminate import/export time, increase review accuracy and streamline overall workflow
- Xmplar “Custom Find Similar” – iCONECT’s patent-pending technology that enables users to collaboratively create a customized “perfect document” to act as a model or “exemplar” providing users with more control over conceptual search resulting in fewer false positives and more specific search results
- Intelligent Batching – Enables users to create review batches based on conceptual clusters to generate more precise document coding while streamlining the entire review process
- Find and batch tag near-duplicate documents
- Review e-mails by message threads for context and bulk-tagging
- Find related documents that share common fields
- Retrieve conceptually similar documents as you review content