Be more productive on every review project with iCONECT-XERA
Software should be easy. otherwise we’d just call it hardware.
Legal review is hard enough. Your software shouldn’t be. Simplify your life and your projects with iCONECT-XERA. Built in HTML5, iCONECT-XERA is an intuitive, multi-browser, hosted eDiscovery review platform that provides legal professionals with unprecedented control and cost savings over the entire eDiscovery review process. iCONECT-XERA works the way you think, with knowledge-guiding technology that creates the power of full integration. Operating on a SQL® or Oracle® database, iCONECT-XERA empowers legal teams to maximize productivity through its easy to navigate interface, enhanced social collaboration and remote accessibility. iCONECT-XERA’s unique future-proof feature set gives firms strong reasons to adopt iCONECT technology versus selecting legacy eDiscovery review tools.
“iCONECT-XERA is a game-changer in the industry.”, – Joshua Gilliland, eDiscovery Attorney & Blogger – Bow Tie Law Blog
iCONECT-XERA Features / Benefits
iCONECT-XERA represents the evolution of online hosted review platforms that improve efficiency and streamline workflows for legal review and collaborative investigations. iCONECT-XERA provides a multitude of features and benefits.
- Intuitive Interface – find more data quicker with iCONECT-XERA’s intuitive interface
- Streamlined Collaboration – communicate more fluently with advanced collaboration
- Remote Accessibility – access iCONECT-XERA from any browser to get projects done
- HTML5 Multi-Platform / Browser Compatibility – HTML5 technology enables review of native files, including multimedia files, on any modern platform or browser without the dependency of locally installed software
- Expansive Scalability – get unlimited scalability in excess of 12tb with iCONECT-XERA
- Multi-Language Compatible – conduct reviews worldwide with multi-language support
- Built-In Processing powered by Nuix® – novices and experts can easily process and ingest data right within the XERA interface.
iCONECT-XERA Advanced Analytics – Summary Features & Benefits
iCONECT-XERA Advanced Analytics, now with Predictive Review, empowers legal teams to support various analytic workflows directly within the review tool itself – helping decrease search time, increase quality and minimize overall review costs.
Predictive Review – Speed up review with clustering, statistical sampling, conceptual analysis, report graphs, automated learning and more. A simple, wizard-driven workflow gives novices an easy understanding of predictive review and gives experts the power and flexibility needed for today’s complex matters.
- 6 Degrees® Relationship Visualizer – Search and view email communications by user or domain.
- Conceptually Similar* – Retrieve and review conceptually similar documents.
- Document Compare – Quickly identify differences in near duplicate and other similar documents by viewing highlighted differences side-by-side.
- Email Threading* – Group and review emails by message threads and sort by inclusive emails to speed reviews.
- Faceted Search – Efficiently refine and filter search criteria with a single click (similar to travel and retail websites) to quickly narrow to a relevant document set.
- Intelligent Batching* – Create precise review batches based on conceptual clusters, with the option to include near-dupe or email threads.
- iVIEW® Data Visualizer – Perform early case assessment by analyzing and understanding the document collection using iCONECT-XERA’s unique and flexible graphing tools. Once review has started, monitor review status to ensure budgets and deadlines are met.
- Near Duplicates* – Group and review multiple document versions for consistent coding.
- Related Documents – Find and review related documents, including documents that are identified as related by third party eDiscovery applications.
- XMPLAR* – “Custom Find Similar” – Create a customized “perfect document” as a model or “exemplar,” providing users with more specific and higher quality search results, resulting in fewer false positives.
*Analytics server required