don’t just do a demo – experience one
It’s time to experience XERA advanced analytics
To help customers, prospects and business partners fully understand the many features, functions and benefits XERA Advanced Analytics Review has to offer, iCONECT provides enticing XERA Advanced Analytics product demonstrations onsite, online or at our place. Taught by our product experts, our product demos focus on multiple XERA Advanced Analytics facets to help end-users, administrators and business partners expand their hands-on knowledge on the many features, functions and benefits it has to offer.
Tailored to your specific business needs, our product experts will present XERA Advanced Analytics in a one-on-one or group environment to showcase how this revolutionary tool can help optimize your business.
XERA Advanced Analytics Demo – Summary Features & Benefits
- Analytics Seamlessly Within Review – Enables users to perform seamless Advanced Analytics functions directly within the review tool itself to eliminate import/export time, increase review accuracy and streamline overall workflow
- Xmplar “Custom Find Similar” – iCONECT’s patent-pending technology that enables users to collaboratively create a customized “perfect document” to act as a model or “exemplar” providing users with more control over conceptual search resulting in fewer false positives and more specific search results
- Intelligent Batching – Enables users to create review batches based on conceptual clusters to generate more precise document coding while streamlining the entire review process
- Find and batch tag near-duplicate documents
- Review e-mails by message threads for context and bulk-tagging
- Find related documents that share common fields
- Retrieve conceptually similar documents as you review content
To schedule a one on one or group Advanced Analytics demonstration onsite at your office, in-person at iCONECT or online, please send us your information via the form below. One of our product experts will be in touch with you shortly to gather additional information and coordinate dates and times.