iCONECT Consulting Partners include individuals and organizations that provide strategic consulting services for clients involved in eDiscovery. Our Consulting Partners provide a wide range of management, technical, product and / or marketing services to law firms, corporate legal and government agencies.
Depending on specific areas of expertise, our Consulting Partner network may help clients with the following services:
- Research, identify, analyze and recommend optimal hardware and software solutions
- Acquire, implement, install and test hardware and software solutions
- Train, use and manage people or projects
- Enhance workflow development and processes
- Manage communications with internal or external people
Consulting Partner Benefits
iCONECT Consulting Partners receive numerous benefits by working alongside our product, technical, sales and marketing teams.
- Exposure to Fortune 500 corporations and AM 100 Law Firms
- Improved product experience for a mutual client base
- Free co-marketing programs to help promote your business
- Joint Venture marketing programs to promote your business in conjunction with iCONECT
- Joint product development goals
- Access to the iCONECT Sales team
- Access to a dedicated integrations project manager
Parties interested in becoming an iCONECT Consulting Partner, obtaining product licenses and participating in partner programs must first complete a Partner Registration Form. Once reviewed and approved, iCONECT will contact you regarding next steps. Please provide us with your contact information to initiate the partner registration process.
Feel free to contact via phone 519.645.6190 or e-mail with any questions regarding partnerships, licensing or login information. One of our Sales Team members will get back to you shortly.
Consulting Partner Support
Feel free to connect with us via phone, email or online form for any of the following Consulting Partner support areas of interest. One of our customer services experts will contact you shortly to assist you.