iCONECT offers a variety of educational product webinars for customers and prospects interested in learning more about our XERA Review Platform. Taught by our product experts and trainers in both live and recorded formats, our product webinars focus on multiple XERA facets to help end-users, administrators and business partners expand their hands-on knowledge on the many features, functions and benefits XERA has to offer.
Click the items below or scroll to view webinar summaries, dates and sign up forms.
Designed for hosting providers and litigation support professionals, join us for one of our upcoming XERA Webinars. Hosted once a month on Wednesdays at 1:00 PM EDT, our product experts will present the latest features, functions and benefits our XERA Review Platform has to offer. During this 30-45 minute interactive presentation, our team will also review XERA’s new Advanced Analytics module, highlighting its unique, patent-pending Xmplar™ “Custom Find Similar” functionality.
Select a date to reserve your free XERA Monthly Webinar seat. You will be taken to our Webex page to complete your registration.
|Upcoming Webinar Dates|
|New XERA Monthly Webinar dates coming soon.|
Designed for hosting providers and litigation support professionals, join us for one of our upcoming XERA Advanced Analytics webinars. Our product experts will showcase how Advanced Analytics and Xmplar™ “Custom Find Similar” can help your business generate income, reduce costs and streamline legal review projects.
Advanced Analytics Webinar Details
- Analytics Seamlessly Within Review – Enables users to perform seamless Advanced Analytics functions directly within the review tool itself to eliminate import/export time, increase review accuracy and streamline overall workflow
- Xmplar “Custom Find Similar” – iCONECT’s patent-pending technology that enables users to collaboratively create a customized “perfect document” to act as a model or “exemplar” providing users with more control over conceptual search resulting in fewer false positives and more specific search results
- Intelligent Batching – Enables users to create review batches based on conceptual clusters to generate more precise document coding while streamlining the entire review process
Select a date to reserve your free XERA Weekly Webinar seat. You will be taken to our Webex page to complete your registration.
|Upcoming Webinar Dates|
|New Advanced Analytics Webinar dates coming soon.|
- Wednesday May 22nd at 1:00 PM EDT
Join iCONECT President, Ian Campbell, for a free educational webinar introducing XERA’s new Embedded Database Technology. Tailored for legal professionals across all functions of the eDiscovery review process, this interactive webinar will showcase how using an optional embedded database directly through XERA’s interface can help organizations reduce overall support costs.
You’ll Learn How...
- To use embedded database technology directly through XERA’s interface [powered by Oracle®]
- To use XERA alongside client licensed SQL® or Oracle databases
- To reduce support costs
- To maximize your options based on your specific needs
With blended content from a recent iCONECT white paper authored by Ian Campbell entitled, “Should I Use and External or Embedded Database”, this interactive webinar will focus on universal benefits applicable to law firms, corporate legal departments, government agencies and hosting providers alike.
We look forward to seeing you on one of our upcoming webinars!
Special Event Webinars
iCONECT hosts a variety of special event webinars throughout the year. Special event webinars may include iCONECT staff, partners and / or 3rd party organizations and thought-leaders discussing a multitude of interesting topics including:
- Product updates and enhancements
- Industry news and trends
- Case studies and success stories
- Industry regulations
- Events, conferences and seminars
- Tips and recommendations
- How to topics
- White papers and articles
- Media coverage
Check back often to catch the latest compelling webinars from iCONECT, partners and 3rd party organizations involved in the legal industry.
iCONECT offers a series of Training Webinars aimed at providing end-user and administrators with hands-on expertise for our Review Platform software products. While some of our training classes are provide onsite at customer locations or in-person at our iCONECT training facilities in Reston, VA, many of them are offered in live or recorded webinar formats.
To learn more about our Training Webinars, select from the (2) options below:
- End-User Training Classes – Webinars
Recorded webinar training classes for reviewers, paralegals, attorneys, researchers and administrators looking to improve their end-user skills. discover more
- Administrator Training Classes – Webinars
Live training classes online via webinar or recorded formats for litigation support analysts, database and project managers seeking to improve administrator skills. discover more