Join the iCONECT team!
iCONECT provides team members with opportunities to leverage skills, talents, experience and interests to grow themselves, their careers, and our business. Explore the possibilities and join a world-class team.
- 5+ years of designing and building successful Windows products
- Strong OOD/OOP skills and experience applying modern design patterns
- Experienced with C++ Development
- Experience with .NET architecture (CLR, GC, and C# programming)
- Experience with high-performance multi-threading in Win32 and .NET
- Working knowledge of COM, ATL and STL
- Ability to estimate, plan, and execute complex technical projects
- Programming experience in Linux
- Past experience in converting Windows projects to compile and run in Linux
For more information or if you are interested, please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
Markets products of iCONECT by developing and implementing marketing, contact, and promotional campaigns; tracking measurement data; maintaining promotional materials inventory; planning meetings, webinars, and trade shows; maintaining databases; preparing reports.
- Establishes an annual schedule including requirements and dependencies for the iCONECT software platform. Work with both existing clients and new opportunities.
- Implements marketing and promotional campaigns by assembling and analyzing market trends, strategies, plans and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Coordinates with the marketing departments of over 50 partners, and look to promote, organize, schedule, budget, and execute webinars, special events, and onsite seminars worldwide.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing the ROI of various marketing components.
- Copywriting for Press Releases, website, and collateral material.
- Develop and monitor lead generation program.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics, print and video outsourcing vendors; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing promotional collateral, video, PowerPoint, and technical papers that reflect an overall corporate brand to the customer.
- Researches competitive promotional tactics and outline overall initiatives and opportunities that are currently not being considered.
- Act as a liaison with industry media and thought-leaders, and continue to promote through these channels.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership from accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills and Qualifications:
Experience in the eDiscovery industry, Direct Marketing, SEO, Basic HTML, Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Basic video editing, Social Media (including Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn), Marketing Research, Coordination, Project Management, Reporting results metrics, Relationship building, Process Improvement, Initiative, Planning, Financial skills.
Please send resume and writing and/or graphics samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in interactive and responsive web development using HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience in UI performance testing and cross-browser compatibility testing
- Experience with Selenium/WebDriver
- Experience with client-side web frameworks (Kendo UI, React, etc.)
- Experience with TypeScript
To apply to this position, please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.