Join the iCONECT team!
iCONECT provides team members with opportunities to leverage skills, talents, experience and interests to grow themselves, their careers, and our business. Explore the possibilities and join a world-class team.
- 5+ years of designing and building successful Windows products
- Strong OOD/OOP skills and experience applying modern design patterns
- Experienced with C++ Development
- Experience with .NET architecture (CLR, GC, and C# programming)
- Experience with high-performance multi-threading in Win32 and .NET
- Working knowledge of COM, ATL and STL
- Ability to estimate, plan, and execute complex technical projects
- Programming experience in Linux
- Past experience in converting Windows projects to compile and run in Linux
For more information or if you are interested, please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in interactive and responsive web development using HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience in UI performance testing and cross-browser compatibility testing
- Experience with Selenium/WebDriver
- Experience with client-side web frameworks (Kendo UI, React, etc.)
- Experience with TypeScript
To apply to this position, please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.